The Infa Secure Quattro Classic measures an incredibly narrow 420mm across at its widest point in both Rearward and Forward Facing modes. Quattro is the narrowest child restraint with an in-built harness on the market today. The Infa Secure Quattro Classic also features an ultra-compact Rearward Facing depth, perfect for smaller vehicles (or taller front seat travellers!)
- Extended rearward facing up to approx 30 months
- Forward harnessing up to approx 4 years
- Air Cocoon Technology (A.C.T.)
- Twist & Lift Headrest - allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling.
- Compact - Measuring an incredibly narrow 420mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes, Quattro Classic is the narrowest car seat with an inbuilt harness on the market today.
- 9 Recline positions
- Width (Base): 34cm
- Width (Widest): 42cm
- Height (Headrest Down): 62cm
- Height (Headrest Up): 76cm
- Depth (Forward Facing): 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing): 58cm